Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You've got to be kidding me...


I am speechless. 


I am not one who usually will turn down a round of golf, but this guy is insane.  600 rounds in one not-yet-finished year.  Almost 30 holes a day.

I've never understood the drive some people have to get in the Guinness Book of World Records.  I mean really, just think about all the ludicris things people do to get in this "elite" club. 

In case you were wondering, here are a few examples:

  1. Most people applying facial masks: 828
  2. Longest parade of motor-scooters: 528
  3. Largest Santa Clause collection: 25,104 unique clauses
  4. Fastest time to make, throw, and catch a boomerang: 1 min, 11 sec.
  5. Fastest mile whilst hula-hooping: 11 min, 29 sec.
So as you can see Mr. Lewis will be joining an elite group of men and women.  And thankfully his record will be immortalized in the most immoralizing book of all-time.  Three cheers for you good sir.  Three cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment