Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Sorry

I feel like I have been living a lie, I'm sorry.

For the last six months I have been planning a sixtieth birthday surprise for my parents.  My sister and I surprised them with a trip to Tucson this week, and here I am.  It is 60 degrees, no snow, no wind. I am in golf heaven.

We are staying a few blocks away from the Dove Mountain golf course, home of the Accenture Matchplay Championship.  You can guess why. 

I have been working on my game in secret.  Hitting the range more than I have admitted.  Putting in my living room.  Chipping into my couch.  The works. 

I am sorry that I havent told you about it.  Please forgive me.

So the bottom line is this.  I have a week of immaculate golf to come.  I have a new camera that will show you what I see.  And the time to tell you all about it.  It is going to be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment